Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Friday, August 18, 2006
Diao.. tio pangseh by lingz for 2 days sia ><" hhaha Aneway went to the hospital todae.. Ok lah.. i mean i was diasppointed by lingz for pangseh-ing me both times after promising me... but my sis, xiaoxue jiejie was disappointed with me for putting lingz as the priority and not the patient who need the blood... so yea.. Jie i noe i wrong le ><"
todae i went for the blood test.. i do hope that my blood suits him.. haha
Aneway anyone with B+ blood platelets and willing to donate it.. maybe can msn me or call daniel @ 97933442 or min min @ 90055652. I dunno if they still need alot of people.. but yes all help will be appreciated not only by them, but by me ^^
Haha for more info do check out :: Http://www.nypsu.org/illusionsHe wrote something on 8:06:00 PM...